SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building Rights Application

2 posters

Go down

Building Rights Application Empty Building Rights Application

Post  AlphaAutopsy Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:00 am

IGN: alphaautopsy

I had been looking for a decent server to build on and I found your ip online.

I've only played on a few servers on Minecraft Classic and just recently bought the beta version.

I saw your names on minecraftopia, and wanted to see the server. The reason I would like to join your server is because it is appealing to the eyes and I wasn't griefed the entire 15 minutes of the Tour (Yes, I actually recieved a tour - servers generally aren't so attentive to prospect players). All-in-all it seems like a good place.

I don't have any real big plans but I would really just like to build in peace. I will be an active member though, and I will help others when needed. Buildings and towers and decorations that I build usually appear abstract either in shape or coloration, or both. However, as I said before - no huge projects in mind.

I do take my time building so my projects are never an eyesore - if I cannot enjoy using the building I am currently building, I would stop building it or try something else.

Last edited by AlphaAutopsy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Original was very vague and...... just ignore it. lol)

AlphaAutopsy

Back to top Go down

Building Rights Application Empty Re: Building Rights Application

Post  Aspectzs Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 am

Thanks for applying, please can you follow the form so we know a bit more about you and why you want to join the server.
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down