SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rya Z's Building Rights Application

2 posters

Go down

Rya Z's Building Rights Application Empty Rya Z's Building Rights Application

Post  Rya Z Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:14 am

IGN (minecraft name): Rya_Z

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 21

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) Minecraftservers.net

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Minecraftonline.com for the length of beta 1.4 & 1.5

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? The server has not been updated to 1.6 and it looks like it never will.

Why do you want to join our server? I have been looking for a UK server which has a role-play function and plenty of space to build, unlike CityCraft in which you have to walk 20 minutes in each direction to find an empty plot.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am 21 years old with the condition known as LLI (Low Latent Inhibition) which renders me unable to tune any stimuli out, so I suffer a constant sensory bombardment, however it gives me the full picture of everything I see and inspires creativity which I wish to express in many ways as possible.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) I have been trying to make various farms in single player such as large scale cacti, sugar cane, mobs etc. but I cannot accomplish them without help. My goal is to create a visually pleasing highly efficient mass production farm complex with transportation of materials.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) My goal is to build a visually pleasing farm, however efficiency is more important to me, an easy way around this is to build a case around the structures or place them underground.

Rya Z

Back to top Go down

Rya Z's Building Rights Application Empty Re: Rya Z's Building Rights Application

Post  Aspectzs Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:40 am

Accepted, Welome to the server.
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down