SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smase's Building Rights Application

2 posters

Go down

Smase's Building Rights Application Empty Smase's Building Rights Application

Post  Smase Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:03 am

IGN (minecraft name): smase

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 15

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc): http://minecraftservers.net/index.php?page=5

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Played SMP for along time been mods but just looking for relaxed play this time.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? It was closed Sad and was getting to many people being retarded.

Why do you want to join our server? i have looked around the server and it looks great also the people i have talked to are really nice and seem like i can have a good talk with them.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real name is jason i am 15 years old i live in the north-west of england i play games like minecraft, terraria and WoW also i have a youtube channel and i post vids on different games

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!): I enjoy making things that have a sertain amount of detail into them and have work in them not just quick and over with i like to spend time doing things

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?): I will biuld things to the best of my apility and will spend time on projects.

Smase

Back to top Go down

Smase's Building Rights Application Empty Re: Smase's Building Rights Application

Post  Aspectzs Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 am

Accepted, Welcome to the server.
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down