SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZincSpoon Building Rights Application

2 posters

Go down

ZincSpoon Building Rights Application Empty ZincSpoon Building Rights Application

Post  MySpoonIsMadeOfZinc Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 am

IGN (minecraft name): ZincSpoon

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 16

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) http://minecraftservers.net/server/3701

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Have been floating around servers for a while looking for a suitable one. Have recently abandoned one which I and a group of friends spent a long time on.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? The owner and admins were being generally difficult and mean, so we decided to leave it as they were so unreasonable.

Why do you want to join our server? The town layout and buildings are all very good looking, and the people on the server are very friendly and helpful

Tell us a little something about yourself: Student from England. PLay minecraft with a group of friends. Quite lazy Wink . Active MC member. Have a youtube channel with FPSMotion Razz

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) We always try to establish a small home when starting a server, and then expand out and create a larger city/town

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I take great pride in my building, so I wont be making anything ugly, I tend to rip my stuff down after completion if I think it looks bad.

MySpoonIsMadeOfZinc

Back to top Go down

ZincSpoon Building Rights Application Empty Re: ZincSpoon Building Rights Application

Post  Aspectzs Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 am

Accepted, Welome to the server.
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down