SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building Application

2 posters

Go down

Building Application Empty Building Application

Post  sammackey07 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:37 am

IGN (minecraft name): Sammackey07

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 16

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc): From my friend zincspoon and FPSmotion

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Free servers with friends

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last?: We didnt like the people on our old server

Why do you want to join our server?: I have tested the server and the people are really nice to talk to

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am from England, i play Minecraft with my friends in my spare time. I am fairly independant and mature.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute?: I will probably build a small town/ city with my friends that will join soon.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?): I will not build ugly stuff as i have been on Minecraft for about 6 months and we have built many nice things before. I will not build anything fully out of cobble.

sammackey07

Back to top Go down

Building Application Empty Re: Building Application

Post  Aspectzs Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:35 am

Accepted, Welome to the server.
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down