SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purk's application

2 posters

Go down

Purk's application Empty Purk's application

Post  purk Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 am

IGN (minecraft name): Purk

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : Teen

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) Minecraftservers.net

Past SMP experience (if applicable): I have played in a lot of minecraft servers and built many great structures Smile

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? I got bored of Minecraft and that server was closed.

Why do you want to join our server? Because it seems like a fun server to play in. People aren't rude, and it isn't over crowded.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like dancing, guitar, GIRLS, minecraft and building.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) I want to build a modern house with a garden and a huge waterfall. Also I want to build a rollercoaster and a small town or something like that Smile

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I won't build anything ugly. I promise. Only beautiful structures.

purk

Back to top Go down

Purk's application Empty Re: Purk's application

Post  Aspectzs Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 am

Accepted, Thanks for applying.
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down