SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crykura apps

2 posters

Go down

Crykura apps Empty Crykura apps

Post  Crykura Sun May 22, 2011 5:31 am

IGN (minecraft name): (Crykura)

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : (14 )

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) (MC My Admin List)

Past SMP experience (if applicable): (Erm Ive Been On Loads But Most Of Them Lag)

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? (Lag)

Why do you want to join our server? (Meet New People )

Tell us a little something about yourself: (I Love To Build FOR People I Like Drama And Ict (Gameing Design And Gameing It's Self )

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) (Make A Town Maybe UnderGround If not allowed Just Build For People)

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) (If Its Ugly Its Gone If Its Amazing You Wont Get Rid Of Me That Easy I Make Sure Its Epic)

--------------EDIT-----------------------

Ok First Likes And Dislikes

Dislikes: Liers ,Ugly ,Buidlings ,Back Stabbers And Nasty People Who Judge Me With Out Knowing Me

Minecraft History

Been Playing Since 1.3 Beta

Ive Been Op On Most Severs And Modrator Twice But I Left Due To Lag Or The People Ive Made Massive Wood Buildings My Favorite Is My Inn Designs Am Very Mature And I Like Building For People My Real Name Is Reece Am 13 Nearly 14 But like I Say Am Mature I Follow Rules sometimes Break If i Forget No Ones Perfect But most Of The Time I Do Alright. Am Rubbish When It Comes To Grammer And Spelling PLease Dont Complain As i Get Sh$% All The Time.

Last edited by Crykura on Sun May 22, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To Change App)

Crykura

Back to top Go down

Crykura apps Empty Re: Crykura apps

Post  lillenthaman Sun May 22, 2011 5:33 am

Accepted. And welcome to the server Smile

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum