SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poptui's application

2 posters

Go down

Poptui's application Empty Poptui's application

Post  poptui Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:37 pm

When applying for building rights use this template, we will try to answer your application ASAP with a yes or a no

IGN (minecraft name): Poptui

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : Teen age 16.

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) McMyAdmin Public Server list.

Past SMP experience (if applicable): none.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? First server.

Why do you want to join our server? seems like a cool server to play on and i would like to help other players.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I love to play Minecraft well so far only played single player and i am pretty good at projects and im age 16.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) well i dont have one at the moment i will have to wait and see what i could create.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I wont make anything ugly i will ask other players opinion on my work to see if it isnt and if it is i will remove it lol.

poptui

Back to top Go down

Poptui's application Empty Re: Poptui's application

Post  Aspectzs Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Accepted, thank you for applying
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down