SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GrannyWrinkles Application

2 posters

Go down

GrannyWrinkles Application Empty GrannyWrinkles Application

Post  GrannyWrinkles Sat May 21, 2011 8:31 am

IGN (minecraft name):GrannyWrinkles

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 14, Teen

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) Mcmyadmin

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Once, Bubbacraft

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? Wasn't many people

Why do you want to join our server? Looks big, and fun, and friendly people

Tell us a little something about yourself: I like computers and video games. I am quite good with computers including hardware and software. In the computer section, I don't know any Programming languages, however, I want to learn some and I do know HTML and CSS. On the Video Games, I play them on my computer and on Playstation 3. I also have a Retro Games collection. I don't like Windows or Mac, and I use Ubuntu for my OS. I live in Cambridgeshire, England, however, I was born on the Isle of Wight. I also find it quite hard to tell people about myself.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) Not really, my ideas are usually spontaneous, and can turn out pretty well.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I will try my best to stick to the themes of cities, and make things look appealing. I do generally make everything look symmetrical and in order as I don't like it looking tacky.

GrannyWrinkles

Back to top Go down

GrannyWrinkles Application Empty Re: GrannyWrinkles Application

Post  Aspectzs Sat May 21, 2011 8:33 am

Accepted, Thank you for applying for our server.
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down