SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trampgankers app

2 posters

Go down

Trampgankers app Empty Trampgankers app

Post  Trampganker Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:21 am

IGN (minecraft name): Trampganker but call me simon

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 19 with the mental age of a giddy 16 year old XD

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) heard about it from lillenthaman

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Volitle servers and also some personnal vid making experience

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? Havent really left it its just this server seems alot more active Smile
Why do you want to join our server? If lillenthaman is involved its gotta be epic so i want me a piece o tht pie! Razz

Tell us a little something about yourself: im 19 i have a son who's daft as fuck! Very Happy also im currently freelancing as a game designer i worked for amazinian lights for 2 years

What faction do you want to belong to? (place your asnwer here)

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) (place your answer here)

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) (place your answer here)

Trampganker

Back to top Go down

Trampgankers app Empty Re: Trampgankers app

Post  lillenthaman Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 am

Accepted, Welcome to the server XD

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum