SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyBluePoprocks Application

2 posters

Go down

MyBluePoprocks Application Empty MyBluePoprocks Application

Post  MyBluePoprocks Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 pm

IGN (minecraft name): MyBluePoprocks

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : I Belong to the teenager group 13 14 in july
How did you hear about us? My Friend ODST6134 told my about it

Past SMP experience (if applicable): I run my on server and have been on the ngt server awhile ago

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? ngt got a whitelist and this server has plugins which mine did not
Why do you want to join our server? because i like building and running around with ODST6134 will get boring eventually. So I like to build things that have both a good purpose and a nice look.

Tell us a little something about yourself: well basically i am a absolute nerd and i got minecraft when the nether update was implemented. I LOVE the Halo and Zelda games! So thats all i can think to tell you.
at faction do you want to belong to? (place your answer here)

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) I just want a house really i havent thought of a large project i do those in ssp but if i want to do one i will gather together a team.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?)YES! i cannot stand buildings that look like the 1st thing i thought of building with brown wool! So if admins do not like it i will fix it instantaneously!

Also im not sure which faction i want to join at the moment prob dark or trader

MyBluePoprocks

Back to top Go down

MyBluePoprocks Application Empty Re: MyBluePoprocks Application

Post  SyrusKnight Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Accepted, please pick a faction ingame Very Happy
SyrusKnight
SyrusKnight
Admin

https://survivalcraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down