SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

minefun new app

2 posters

Go down

minefun new app Empty minefun new app

Post  minefun Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:13 am

IGN (minecraft name): minefun

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : teen

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) : friend

Past SMP experience (if applicable): very good i just get bored and want a new server where i can find new plugins ive never used before

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? i didnt its just cause the otehr server i play on is in a different time zone

Why do you want to join our server? to play with some new people learn how to use new plugins etc

Tell us a little something about yourself: i played on both smp and creative servers before know many plugins ready to learn new plugins as well

What faction do you want to belong to? trade faction

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? ill tell you about them later if i get some in my mind

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? im a pretty good builder i make statues to as well and my proud statue is a 32bitor higher link statue i made the twin towers pagoda and ya

DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST, MAKE A NEW TOPIC IN THE "APPLY HERE" SECTION

Faction info: https://survivalcraft.forumotion.co.uk/f2-factions

minefun

Back to top Go down

minefun new app Empty Re: minefun new app

Post  lillenthaman Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:16 am

Accepted, Welcome to the server and dont forget to read the rules at spawn.

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum