SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying Alright

2 posters

Go down

Applying Alright Empty Applying Alright

Post  USSEldridge Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:09 am

IGN (minecraft name): USSEldridge

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 20

How did you hear about us? Minecaftforum.com

Past SMP experience (if applicable): -

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? -

Why do you want to join our server? Im looking for a reliable and fair server to meet good people and have fun. This one looks well maintained and interesting.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I love Feed Me. UK represent! (check him out if you like electro/house music).

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? No big plans for now but I'm ready to help out a whole bunch!

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I build georgeous things. B)
USSEldridge
USSEldridge

Back to top Go down

Applying Alright Empty App 2

Post  USSEldridge Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 am

IGN (minecraft name): USSEldridge

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 20

How did you hear about us? Minecaftforum.com

Past SMP experience (if applicable): 2

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? I'm still in both, but one is freebuild and peaceful for fun so it gets boring.

Why do you want to join our server? Im looking for a reliable and fair server to meet good people and have fun. This one looks well maintained and interesting.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I love Feed Me. UK represent! (check him out if you like electro/house music). I'm also rvery good at building NICE houses and buildings.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? No big plans for now but I'm ready to help out a whole bunch!

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I build georgeous things. B)

USSEldridge
USSEldridge

Back to top Go down

Applying Alright Empty Re: Applying Alright

Post  Aspectzs Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 am

Accepted, Thanks for editing it Smile
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down

Applying Alright Empty Re: Applying Alright

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content