SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Altamo_X MY APPLICATION

2 posters

Go down

Altamo_X         MY APPLICATION Empty Altamo_X MY APPLICATION

Post  Altamo Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 am

IGN (minecraft name):Altamo_X

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 16

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) Looking for a fun server to play on and i found yours on the first page of the mc forums so i decided to play.

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Herocraft

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? Herocrafts map was reset by hackers..

Why do you want to join our server? I joined and it looks awesome, cant wait to start playing, money system is cool too.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I have a sense of humor and i am very active, pretty smart but not best with computers, im also truthful Very Happy

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) I kinda want to be a wanderer and just build a cotage outside the city then come to the city to trade, but no huge projects unless i become like an architect or something

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I hate seeing ugly buildings made out of a bunch of random crap, so yes, i will build nice houses/ shops.

Altamo

Back to top Go down

Altamo_X         MY APPLICATION Empty Re: Altamo_X MY APPLICATION

Post  Aspectzs Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:02 am

Accepted, Welcome to SurvivalCraft Smile
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down