SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunobius' application.

2 posters

Go down

Sunobius' application. Empty Sunobius' application.

Post  Sunobius Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:45 am

Brief foreword: Wasn't planning on registering, not so soon at least, but I crashed and have to go get food, and a pretty good impression was made on me, so here's my application until I return to the server!

IGN : Sunobius

How did you hear about us? Aspectz thread on minecraftforum

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Been looking for a SMP to actually be a part of for a while, no luck yet.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? I'm trying to find the right fit, if you know what I mean.

Why do you want to join our server? From what I've seen thus far, it's a pretty nice community and an all around interesting place.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My line of work is a bit unique, but due to its nature, I won't talk much about it here. I will be more than happy to share in game!

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? Most of my projects I keep to myself offline, but I'm always willing to help with brainstorming, idea sharing, and construction. My current private project is to recreate a 1:1 model of Britannia from Ultima Online, just to give you an idea of the scale I like to work with, with intent to distribute the map.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? Given the nature of SMP servers, I would probably always build a model of personal buildings offline first, to get an idea of the look that I want and the resources required. This practice in itself probably acts as an acceptable quality check. If helping with a build, obviously, I would only build to the specifications given.

Sunobius

Back to top Go down

Sunobius' application. Empty Re: Sunobius' application.

Post  Aspectzs Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:43 am

Accepted, thanks for applying
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunobius Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:39 pm

When should I be able to build?

Sunobius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down