SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackpot_AGE's application

3 posters

Go down

Jackpot_AGE's application Empty Jackpot_AGE's application

Post  Jackpot AGE Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 pm

IGN (minecraft name): Jackpot_AGE

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : TEEN

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) on Minecraft forums

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Help people and beginingers they also made me a moderator because of all the time and effort i spent making buildings and houses. i then got promoted to admin and the made there server better with more mods but then they banned me because i was to good for that server. so thats y i wan't to join this i don't want to be admin or moderator just a wanderer or higher if possible.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? because they used cheats and don't.

Why do you want to join our server? to just have fun with an awesome server

Tell us a little something about yourself: i love surviving in minecraft and i love building new buildings ie. homes.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) more mods and to build a town for beginners.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) No i make things look interesting and make others want to build stuff just like it

Last edited by Jackpot AGE on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jackpot AGE

Back to top Go down

Jackpot_AGE's application Empty Re: Jackpot_AGE's application

Post  SyrusKnight Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm

denied, please add more information, and this sentance makes no sense "Past SMP experience (if applicable): Help people and beginingers" past smp experiance means, have you played on other servers, have you obtained a high rank in a server, have you owned a server.
SyrusKnight
SyrusKnight
Admin

https://survivalcraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Aspectzs Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Accepeted, Thank you for correcting it.
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down