SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowblasta's Application

2 posters

Go down

Shadowblasta's Application Empty Shadowblasta's Application

Post  shadowblasta Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:51 pm

IGN (minecraft name): shadowblasta

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) :Adult

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) minecraftforum and aspectz

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Been wandering from server to server looking for one not dictated and has favoritism to a few

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? Boring monsters were turned off and it was constantly griefed

Why do you want to join our server? seems fun met s few people in it already and its RPG

Tell us a little something about yourself: Im 21 Nice Honest and i like making friends... i like helping people build things and i am also a fast learner... already learned that your /help has 25 pages and you can put bounties on people lol

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) No real plans just playing for fun

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I will Strive to meet your standards XD

shadowblasta

Back to top Go down

Shadowblasta's Application Empty Re: Shadowblasta's Application

Post  lillenthaman Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Accepted, Welcome to the server Smile please pick what faction you want to join ingame.

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down