SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyler's Application (ODST6134)

2 posters

Go down

Tyler's Application (ODST6134) Empty Tyler's Application (ODST6134)

Post  tylergk- Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

IGN (minecraft name): ODST6134

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : teen (age 14), turning 15 in August

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc): Minecraft forums. I made a post with information in looking for a server.

Past SMP experience (if applicable): 4 SMP servers, 3 locally hosted by people I knew, fourth was a short experience on a major SMP server.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? The major SMP server went offline and I stopped going on, then the other 2 were hosted by two of my friends, both were totally power-hungry mods that destroyed my stuff. The last server is my own, and is still used for minor adventure and filming.

Why do you want to join our server? I'm currently looking for, and this is cliche, but a server to call my home. I'm tired of bad modding, and I just want a good community and a easy place to build, with a fast connection.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm currently a 14 year old who has been playing minecraft since the day before Alpha came out. I personally find myself as a nice guy, and can be out-going but shy. I'm very curious and can be talkative at times, but I surely and %100 follow the rules. In fact, that's one of the reasons I wanted to join this server was for it's rules.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!): Of course, my major focus on the server is to build a house, and even go adventuring. If I do happen to have a major build in mind, I will let everyone know. Right now I'm in the building faze of building basic things and going over-the-top with it.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I will in fact, try my best to build something that has a beautiful appeal. If it doesn't fit suite of other players and mods on the server, then I will in fact try again until it becomes a sight to see.
tylergk-
tylergk-

Back to top Go down

Tyler's Application (ODST6134) Empty Re: Tyler's Application (ODST6134)

Post  SyrusKnight Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:29 am

Accepted Very Happy please pick a faction in game bounce
SyrusKnight
SyrusKnight
Admin

https://survivalcraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down