SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medeus's Application

2 posters

Go down

Medeus's Application Empty Medeus's Application

Post  jdcomposer Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:02 am

IGN (minecraft name): Medeus (Shared with brother, but he probably won't be on here...)
Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : late teen

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) minecraft forum

Past SMP experience (if applicable): not much...

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? N/A

Why do you want to join our server? It sounds like a lot of fun!

Tell us a little something about yourself: Really fun, creative guy! I enjoy talking to people and building things!

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) I'm here to help build whatever, if you want me to build something specific, let me know!

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I would never build anything ugly... I would destroy it right away!

jdcomposer

Back to top Go down

Medeus's Application Empty Re: Medeus's Application

Post  lillenthaman Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:05 am

Desclined, pls put a little bit more about yourself. And what you mean when u said u will destroy anything ugly? does that include what other built to or just your own stuff?

Just add a little bit more and you will get accepted as a member Smile

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jdcomposer Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:09 am

jdcomposer wrote:IGN (minecraft name): Medeus (Shared with brother, but he probably won't be on here...)
Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : late teen

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) minecraft forum

Past SMP experience (if applicable): not much...

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? N/A

Why do you want to join our server? It sounds like a lot of fun!

Tell us a little something about yourself: Really fun, creative guy! I enjoy talking to people and building things!

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) I'm here to help build whatever, if you want me to build something specific, let me know!

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I would never build anything ugly... I would destroy it right away!

Sorry

About myself: More about me... Hmmm... well. Like I said really nice guy, I tend to be pretty busy, but whenever I have time I'm on minecraft, especially if I'm on a server. I tend to work well with others and I'm willing to help out anywhere. I'm digressing though. I'm nearing the end of high school... That's about me... I'm a real big music type! I play almost 4 instruments and I enjoy singing, dancing, and writing my own music.

Aesthetic standard: By destroying ugly things, I mean anything I make. I am not a griefer and hate people who destroy other people's work. I promise to work towards making the best stuff I can, and editing it if it doesn't look pleasing to the eye!

jdcomposer

Back to top Go down

Post  lillenthaman Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:11 am

That was alot better Very Happy Accepted please pick your faction ingame Smile

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down