SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desaters App!

2 posters

Go down

Desaters App! Empty Desaters App!

Post  Desater Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:22 pm

IGN (minecraft name): Desater

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc): 20

How did you hear about us? Minecraft forum topic

Past SMP experience (if applicable):
I am currently a moderator on minecraft.resolve.me.uk, achieved the status through activity / being helpful / etc... I have built numerous of redstone devices, architectural wonders, cozy homes, farms, and much more! I have organized events on the server and became more of an admin as well (manage plugins,...).

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last?
The server I moderated kind of died, there are some occasional forum posts (and a lot of spammers). I still check on the site once and a while.

Why do you want to join our server?
I'm looking for a nice server to play on, survive amongst its members and have a great time! I am looking to become a moderator, but I would like to gain the trust of the members first.

Tell us a little something about yourself:
I'm from Belgium, 20 years old, currently studying Computer Engineering at University,... I am an active guy that has been playing minecraft for nearly a year now. As you know, I moderated a server before and have much experience with all sorts of plugins/commands. I am a social person and always love to meet new people, get to know them! I'm sure as I'll play on this server you'll figure out a lot more about me. Oh and I also like to dress up my posts Wink

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!)
No direct things come up, but as I look around the server I'll figure out what to build best. I always like to impress people with awesome builds.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?)
As previously stated, I like to build awesome stuff, awesome stuff is always aesthetically pleasing!

Last edited by Desater on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *layout fail*)
Desater
Desater

Back to top Go down

Desaters App! Empty Re: Desaters App!

Post  lillenthaman Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Accepted, Welcome to the server Smile please pick a faction ingame.

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum