SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninjacarrot's Application

2 posters

Go down

Ninjacarrot's Application Empty Ninjacarrot's Application

Post  ninjacarrot Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:06 am

IGN (minecraft name): ninjacarrot

How did you hear about us?: I was on the forums and I saw it was the most recent post, decided to check it out.

Past SMP experience: Played on a few private SMP servers with my friends.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last?: I didn't, to tell the truth, I still go on it.

Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a wider server, so I can broaden my horizons, I'm used to just 2 or 3 people on 1 server.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real name is Finlay, I'm a child actor, (I'm actually only 11, deal with it.) But I'm still at school. Don't worry, I'm not an immature juvenile hormonal troll like some of my peers.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute?: No, not huge projects,
I haven't been playing for a while, (Exams.)

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server?: Yes, definetly, I am most certainly not a noob. I know my architechure. I'm an OCD freak, so whatever I build must be symmetrical XD.

ninjacarrot

Back to top Go down

Ninjacarrot's Application Empty Re: Ninjacarrot's Application

Post  Aspectzs Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:08 am

Accepted Welcome to SurvivalCraft Smile
Aspectzs
Aspectzs

Back to top Go down