SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application by BOMBER577

2 posters

Go down

Application by BOMBER577 Empty Application by BOMBER577

Post  BOMBER577 Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 am

IGN: BOMBER577

How did you hear about us? I heard about you through the Minecraft Forums.

Past SMP experience: I have played in many servers and one server for atleast 5 months. In the past ones I have been Admin two times.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? I needed a fresh start. On the main server I played I became bored and left to meet new people and help others out.

Why do you want to join our server? I feel I could be a good addition to you guys. I have plenty building experience and could contribute highly.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well I am a nice person, responsible and ready to help anyone who needs it. No matter what I'm doing I will always help.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? Starting off I would build a house for starters. Once I better know everyone in the server I would like to set up a shop and build a tree house. If there are any major projects in mind I would help someone with the construction.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? Yes I am. I wouldn't build anything gross or ugly. I always keep my buildings neat and keep them mostly the same material so it looks good. I would not want to degrade the server in anyway by putting an eyesore in the server.
BOMBER577
BOMBER577

Back to top Go down

Application by BOMBER577 Empty Re: Application by BOMBER577

Post  lillenthaman Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:31 am

Accepted. Welcome to the server Smile please pick a faction ingame.

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down