SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emor's/Emma's Application.

2 posters

Go down

Emor's/Emma's Application. Empty Emor's/Emma's Application.

Post  theemor Mon May 30, 2011 1:28 pm

IGN (minecraft name): theemor

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc): 16 years old

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc): Admin told me about the site, friend told me the server IP and port for the temp. map.

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Used to play on my friend Dale's private server, but it went public and started to suck due to being restrictive and I started to play in single play all the time, then my friend Eddie got minecraft and Dale has closed his server and so now I'm here.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? ^

Why do you want to join our server? No griefers, quite quiet, nice users Smile.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I drink a minimum of 1 L of Diet Coke a day. 'Cause I'm hardcore Twisted Evil .

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? Not sure. I'd like to build a big sky scraper and maybe some railway system thingy :3.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? Yes ^_^. But art is subjective Twisted Evil (loljk, srsly, I won't do anything, I just like the Twisted Evil emoticon).

Smile.

EMZ=]

theemor

Back to top Go down

Emor's/Emma's Application. Empty Re: Emor's/Emma's Application.

Post  SyrusKnight Mon May 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Accepted, welcome to the server geek
SyrusKnight
SyrusKnight
Admin

https://survivalcraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down