SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ra Nether Faction (Wish)

Go down

Ra Nether Faction (Wish) Empty Ra Nether Faction (Wish)

Post  Crykura Thu May 26, 2011 7:52 am

Ra Faction:
Ra Faction Would Be Run By Me It Will Be Set In The Nether The Ranks Would Be As The Following

The Ranks :

Rookie: 1st Rank Doesnt Mean Much

Dark Warrior: 2nd Rank Means Been Loyal To The Nation

Dark Knight: 3rd Means Very Loyal But Has Done Something To Be Noticed

Dark Noble: 4th Rank Means You Will Do Anything For The Faction And Have Been With The Faction A Very Long Time

Overlord Of The Dark: 5th And Last Rank That Can Earned This Means You Have Been With The Sever For A Very Very Long Time And You Have Done At Least 3 Massive Things For the Faction And You Have Showned That You Are Very Loyal And Mature Earning This Will Mean Youre The 2nd 3rd 4th Owner Of The Faction

Nether Overlord: Owner Rank.

You Will Earn Plots Every Time You Rank Up
Could Change Shape And Sizes

1st : 5x5
2nd : 10x10
3rd: 15x15
4th: 20x20
5th: Make Youre Own Plot

Allies:
Dark Faction (Do Not Harm Or Insult This Faction AT ALL If You Can Tell Why We Are Allies Dont Bother Joining)

Dislikes:
Light Faction
(May Harm Outside There Area Dont Raid There's But Can Insult But Dont Insult Really Bad Like You Are All Di**heads)

Normal:
Trade Faction Erm Just Leave These Guys Alone There Good For The Nation

This Faction Would Be Made In The Nether Probs Inside A Wall Growing Outside

I WOULD LIKE HELP FROM ADMINS ON THE TITLE PART AND THE MATS I DONT NEED MATS THOUGH BUT WOULD HELP Razz

I Will Make This Just That I Would Like Titles On Names But If You Really Dont Want To Do That I Will Just Write Names On Bored's :I

I Will Be On Alot During These 2 Weeks Due To Hoilday And A Op On Ma Foot

Made This On The Top Of Ma Head Might Edit

Last edited by Crykura on Sat May 28, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted To Make More Info)

Crykura

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum