SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events Idear

Go down

Events Idear Empty Events Idear

Post  Crykura Thu May 26, 2011 7:49 am

Okay Events Hosted By Either By Sy Asp And The other Admins Or You Get Someone To Do It *Wink Wink*

Massive Events: Like On Xmas,Halloween
Max PPL 10 Or More Depends On The Sever Slots Lol
Game Types: Something To Do With The Hoildays
Maps: Like Xmas Snow,Halloween Dark And Pumpkin
Prizes: 1st 64 Diamond 2nd 25 Diamond 3rd 64 Iron (Could Change Depending How Many Play Or If Too Much)

Big (weekly) Events: Something To Draw New And Old Players To The Sever
Max PPL:6-8-10
Game Types: Team Battle,Capture The Hoe,Crazy Chest Maze,Building Contest More Info Just Ask Me In Game Or On Forum
Map: Biome Types Change Per Week Like Nether -> Snow -> Desert
Prizes: 1st 25 Diamond 2nd 15 iron 3rd 35 Coal (Could Change)

Small Events: Just To Keep People PLaying
Max PPL: More Then 3
Game Types: Make Something Up Like Hide And Seek In A Faction I Dont Know Lol
Maps: Depends On The Game Type You Make Up
Prizes: Anything

I Could Host And Make The Maps (Could Make A Area (Pushing It Lol) Just For Event Buildings)
Things Can Change Above And You Could Add To The Idear But Stick To It Though Because 1 Change Could Make the Diffrence To More People To Less people If Where Talking Something Where Doing Weekly.

I Would Like To Host The Events And Run It But I Would Need Youre Help With The Buildings And Getting People To There Easyily.

(THIS IS A BASE IDEAR FOR YOU YOU CAN CHANGE ALL OF IT I WOULD NOT MIND IF ITS HELPING THE SEVER)

I WIll Do Minecraft Forum Tomz Since This Took 1/2 Hour To Do Lol Re Thinking Everything

Crykura

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum