SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message to everyone that used to be on Volitles

2 posters

Go down

A message to everyone that used to be on Volitles Empty A message to everyone that used to be on Volitles

Post  OliverMoore Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:00 am

Soon we say farewell to Volitles server. And I ask you to head over to Volitles website if you used to be a member. And Read the post Big Finale which i will put up in a minute (OliverMoore is me). If you can't find it, use the search. It will have everything on the big Finale event that i am asking volitle and other mods (lillen and zach) to allow me to do. We will firstly save the map onto the website for people to download. And on the last day of the server, we will all gather on the server. Fill our inventories with loads of tnt, turn on tnt and blow the whole place up (except for lillens castle). We must firstly get permission from lillen to use the mighty castle for the finale party. Which will have free cake, milk, and other stuff, and then we will head down to the strip club in the castle and have a lovely party down there. and then afterwards (possibly midnight uk time if people from other places can make it) we will fill the castle with tnt and blow it up with all of us inside it Very Happy and then we will bid farewell to the amazing server and all of its members. It's been a good run, and hopefully it will go out with a bang! please reply to this message or the one on volitles server if you want to attend. the date and time isn't confirmed yet, so check back some time. Smile From OllieMoore

OliverMoore

Back to top Go down

A message to everyone that used to be on Volitles Empty Re: A message to everyone that used to be on Volitles

Post  Zack_Looney Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:12 am

kaboooooooooooooom

Zack_Looney

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum