SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bebbebis stole my diamond

3 posters

Go down

Bebbebis stole my diamond Empty Bebbebis stole my diamond

Post  gingernut97 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:09 pm

I would like to complain that Bebbebis is a thief as I had 2 diamonds in my unprotected chest (Yes I know I'm dumb for not protecting it, I thought they were automatically protected) but when I logged on today I found one diamond, I suspected that It could only be someone from the village and Bebbebis knew I had diamonds, I knew it couldn't be Lost or Syrus as I knew them from Volitles server yet I had only met Bebbebis, Im sorry if I'm wrong about this, I also took investigation into my own hands by going into his chest and I found 1 diamond in there so this fully confirmed my suspicions, I know it was wrong to break into his house but I had to see for myself if he had stolen anything.

Heres a link to pictures of his chest contents, my chest contents and how I got in.
gingernut97
gingernut97

Back to top Go down

Bebbebis stole my diamond Empty Odd

Post  lostnight Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Thats odd when i asked bebb if he known anything about the missing diamond, he said he didnt know that you had diamonds, and he started to act more than odd lol Question
lostnight
lostnight

Back to top Go down

Bebbebis stole my diamond Empty :L

Post  gingernut97 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Hmmm... :L WOnder why he was acting odd... Doubt anyones going to do anything about it though plus I got the diamond back but stealings still griefing
gingernut97
gingernut97

Back to top Go down

Bebbebis stole my diamond Empty Re: Bebbebis stole my diamond

Post  lillenthaman Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:18 pm

ill ask bebbebebis when i get online next time and see... and if it was him he only got 1 more chance left. steal or greifing a second time and its ban from server even if hes my cousin. all got 1 warning if its not a rly big crime like greifing a whole house or some other stuff.

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bebbebis stole my diamond Empty Re: Bebbebis stole my diamond

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum