SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OliverMoore

Go down

OliverMoore Empty OliverMoore

Post  OliverMoore Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:46 am

Hey Lill, you know me for vols Smile so here

IGN (minecraft name): OliverMoore

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 14

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) from you and Heyfray on Vols

Past SMP experience (if applicable): Berngaming, volitle's server

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? You know that, Vols and Berngamings server both shut down D:

Why do you want to join our server? To be Awesome! joke, to have something to do on here, singleplayer is way too quickly boring for me, i need a server, and a good one, to make me happy

Tell us a little something about yourself: I live in England, I go to secondary School, I am a good builder, and would like to join this server

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) Planning on setting up a guest village, with prison, quarters, church, garden and an office for me on top, which will be the office for my building contractor service. and I plan on making a town called Mooriticus ;D in which houses will be for sale. for a cheap price. it will have a police station, court and town hall. A lot of plan, planning on settling down.

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) you've seen my builds, in my opinion they arent an eyesore, and they are built in nice locations, not somewhere, where the hill is cut away vertically.

Very Happy thanks for the chance

OliverMoore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum