SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fun69 Building rights

2 posters

Go down

fun69 Building rights  Empty fun69 Building rights

Post  fun69 Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 am

IGN (minecraft name): (fun69)

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : (15 years old Wink

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) (I just googled it Who dosent do that i mean come on)

Past SMP experience (if applicable): (Evil Horrible ive been banned 12 servers before this dont ban me Smile

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? (I WAS BANNED RETARD gosh)

Why do you want to join our server? (Admins are nice nah i bet they hate me already anyway i want to join this because i didnt get banned yet also um um um i like ur city you build idk i want to join lol Let me think (2hours later) OH you have fun minigames like spleef i like that most servers dont have that lol Smile

Tell us a little something about yourself: (I love to play xbox and hang out with friends but my parents ripped out my xbox from my wall so um yea Sad

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) (I want to build a ban hammer In memory of me Wink Psh like i can do that i dont know maybe a house

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) (Idont know its your own dam opinion lol if you think its ugly its ugly im was never good at making legos Sad

SO NOW GIVE ME MY RIGHTS YOU RACIST PEOPLE Very Happy Pwez NOW I WANT it NOW pwez I like pie and pizza :3
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce I have been banned because of my skin How i talk to people and my jokes theres lots of reasons come on dont let me say them all if i do your probably gonna ban me lol! O a big reason is that im a clown jocolor

Last edited by fun69 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REASON IS BECAUSE MR ADMIN DOWN THERE hates me already lol idk He wanted to make me do it again because i didnt give enough info -__- there happy computer)

fun69

Back to top Go down

fun69 Building rights  Empty Re: fun69 Building rights

Post  lillenthaman Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 am

Desclined, the reasons why u got banned... how would we know ur not going to do anything of that on the server now?

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

fun69 Building rights  Empty LILLENTHAMAN from fun69 :3

Post  fun69 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 am

lillenthaman wrote:Desclined, the reasons why u got banned... how would we know ur not going to do anything of that on the server now?

Come on if i do anything wrong you can easily ban me again not hard if youd like you can do it now

I dont do anything wrong :3 come on you can trust me

Pwez

I just want to play a normal server and im being honest if i didnt tell you this you wouldnt decline me Sad

Last edited by fun69 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

fun69

Back to top Go down

Post  lillenthaman Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 am

fun69 wrote:
lillenthaman wrote:Desclined, the reasons why u got banned... how would we know ur not going to do anything of that on the server now?

Come on if i do anything wrong you can easily ban me again not hard if youd like you can do it now

Pwez

Its better to not accept u then to prevent any dmg insteed of banning u later if ur planning to do anything that might get u banned -_-

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fun69 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:25 am

lillenthaman wrote:
fun69 wrote:

Pwez

Its better to not accept u then to prevent any dmg insteed of banning u later if ur planning to do anything that might get u banned -_-

Fine if you want ill leave the server Sad bye

fun69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down