SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazyguy500's apply for building rights

2 posters

Go down

Crazyguy500's apply for building rights Empty Crazyguy500's apply for building rights

Post  crazyguy500 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:13 am

When applying for building rights use this template, we will try to answer your application ASAP with a yes or a no

IGN (minecraft name): (place your answer here)Crazyguy500

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : (place your answer here)19

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) (place your answer here)I got it from a site called minecraft servers

Past SMP experience (if applicable): I am good with other players And I always do what admins want me to do.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? The last SMP server was full of griefers and im sick of them.

Why do you want to join our server? Everyone is friendly and there's TONS of resources and space.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am a friendly person who just likes to have fun

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? I just want to help other players and just build for fun!

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I make basic stuff but i always add to it to try to make it better

Last edited by crazyguy500 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I didnt finish)

crazyguy500

Back to top Go down

Crazyguy500's apply for building rights Empty Re: Crazyguy500's apply for building rights

Post  lillenthaman Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 am

Accepted, Welcome to the server Very Happy

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down