SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tahmoors Application

2 posters

Go down

Tahmoors Application Empty Tahmoors Application

Post  Tahmoor Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 am

IGN (minecraft name): Tahmoor

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 14

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) While "server surfing" i found it and i loved it!

Past SMP experience (if applicable): I have played on two or three other servers

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? It was getting very laggy and uninteresting and it was full of greifers

Why do you want to join our server? I like the people on it an i enjoy town type servers with shopkeepers and all

Tell us a little something about yourself: I love minecraft, i got it a few days ago and i love animals, i also enjoy trading and fighting

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) Im thinking maybe opening up my own resturaunt, bar/ nightclub type hangout area Smile

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) I like making old fasioned OR modern type buildings im good at building objects and buildings so i will make nice looking things

Tahmoor

Back to top Go down

Tahmoors Application Empty Re: Tahmoors Application

Post  SyrusKnight Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 am

accepted, welcome to the server
SyrusKnight
SyrusKnight
Admin

https://survivalcraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down