SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application template

2 posters

Go down

Application template Empty Application template

Post  SyrusKnight Wed May 18, 2011 1:13 am

When applying for building rights use this template, we will try to answer your application ASAP with a yes or a no

IGN (minecraft name): (place your answer here)

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : (place your answer here)

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) (place your answer here)

Past SMP experience (if applicable): (place your answer here)

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? (place your answer here)

Why do you want to join our server? (place your answer here)

Tell us a little something about yourself: (place your answer here)

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? (optional, but if you have big plans let us know!) (place your answer here)

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?) (place your answer here)

DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS UNDER THIS POST, MAKE A NEW TOPIC IN THE "APPLY HERE" SECTION

Last edited by SyrusKnight on Wed May 18, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
SyrusKnight
SyrusKnight
Admin

https://survivalcraft.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Application template Empty Example

Post  lillenthaman Wed May 18, 2011 2:09 am

Example of a Application:

IGN (minecraft name): Black_Baboon

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : 24 years old

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc): A friend told me about the server.

Past SMP experience (if applicable): I dont have any past SMP experience.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last?: My first server Smile

Why do you want to join our server? I think the server looked really nice and i would like to be a part of this.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Fredrik and Im 24 years old i like playing minecraft. On my spare time i tattoo and hang out whit my friends.

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute?: I dont have any big projects in mind atm, and i will try helping out people as much as i can Smile

Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? (or will you build something ugly and an eyesore?): Yes i will not build anything ugly, and if you think its ugly i can change it or remove it.

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down