SurvivalCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  dadevo Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 pm

IGN (minecraft name): dadevo

Age (age group is acceptable, ie teen, adult, etc) : Teen (14)

How did you hear about us? (what site, or friend, etc) www.minecraftforum.net

Past SMP experience (if applicable): A little.

If this isn't your first SMP server, why did you leave your last? The server became deserted.

Why do you want to join our server? I still like playing on servers, and right now, I don't have one, and this one looks great.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Dave, 14 year old minecraft-addict. Social skills not quite awesome, but I can still have fun with others, dont worry Wink

Do you have any projects in mind? What do you want to build? How will you contribute? No big plans, maybe venture outside and make a new settlement with others.
Are you dedicated to upholding the aesthetic standards we have on this server? Sure.
By the way, if you make a new settlement, can the style be a little different? Because big stone houses with glass/stone/glowstone etc. Aren't that handy in a starting settlement. Would look weird too.

dadevo

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  lillenthaman Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Accepted, Welcome to the server Smile (btw if your going to build a settlement outside the citys, keep in mind that you will have no pvp protection in it like in the main citys/towns. (and get permission from a admin first so your area is not to close some others town/base))

lillenthaman
Admin

Back to top Go down